Ukiland is a country that has its own etiquette, which was shaped for years, from the part when Ukiland was just a couple of tribes, to the modern era.
- After a goodbye, the guest must leave without starting any more conversations
- It is rude to have your back turned to people
- It is rude to remain standing up in a house, except if there aren't any more places to sit in the whole house
- After you meet somebody, you MUST shake hands, or you'll end up leaving a bad note
- Music is only listened when alone or in a club, except for some regular-sounding songs
- For women. exposed navels are considered lewd, and women go to beach in swimsuits only